POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS IN GROUP COACHING PROGRAMS
- All sessions are scheduled on Raeeka’s online calendar on TIMETRADE. Here is the link to schedule: https://www.timetrade.com/book/ZWBVN
- Sessions are conducted on the phone (regular line, WhatsApp, FB Messenger Audio), Zoom, or SKYPE depending on our agreement. Sessions start and end on time.
- The Phone number to call Raeeka is: +1-415-634-7229
- It is the client’s responsibility to call Raeeka. If Client is late to their appointment, Raeeka will NOT go over.
- Please note that like a doctor’s appointment, Raeeka may be a few minutes late to the coaching session due to finishing up a session with the Client before. If Client reaches Raeeka’s voicemail upon calling for her session, she should text Raeeka to let her know she is ready. This shows that the Client showed up on time. Raeeka will call the Client right away and will give the Client the full 50 minute session.
- If Client fails to reach Raeeka for a session by phone, Client agrees to contact Raeeka via email and text message.
- Client is advised to note the session expiration date. To avoid losing sessions. It is Client’s responsibility to manage her sessions to be taken before the session is expired. No sessions may be scheduled after the session expiration date.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME:
- Rescheduling policy is strictly 24 hours in advance on a business day ONLY unless Client has a major emergency (see examples under MISSED APPOINTMENTS).. Client’s coaching sessions are a commitment. If Client cancels her session with less than 24 hours notice, Client is forfeiting her session and is responsible for the full amount of the session with no exception.
- If Client does not show up for a scheduled session for any reason and provides no notice, that session is forfeited and will not be made up.
- If Client is more than ten minutes late for a session, the appointment will be deemed cancelled and Client will be charged in full for the session. No refunds will be provided in the event Client misses or is late to a scheduled session.
- To cancel and reschedule an appointment, Client must cancel/reschedule on TIMETRADE. Otherwise, Client’s scheduled appointment will still show up on Raeeka Yaghmai’s calendar and Client will be charged for the session.
- For appointments made on Mondays, you must reschedule on Fridays (equivalent to a 24-hour notice policy). I.e., to reschedule a lesson on Monday at 3 p.m., Client must cancel by the previous Friday at or before 3 p.m.
- If Client misses her scheduled appointment without notice or cancels less than 24 hours from her scheduled appointment time, or is late to her session by more than 10 minutes, the appointment will not be rescheduled and Client will be charged for the session. If Client has an emergency, Raeeka Yaghmai will work around it.
- Emergency examples are: Stolen car, accidents, death in the family, medical situation which needs immediate attention in the hospital. Having a cold, a scheduled work meeting, or an unexpected guest of any sort is not considered an emergency.
TIMETRADE SESSION CONFIRMATIONS:
- Enter the correct email. Otherwise, Client will not receive a confirmation for an appointment they have made; and since Raeeka Yaghmai will see it on her calendar, she expects Client to show up. If Client does not receive an appointment confirmation, that means the entered email address was incorrect and Client needs to notify Dating with Confidence immediately at admin@DatingWithConfidenceCoaching.com.
- Save the confirmation email. Without a confirmation email, Client will be unable to cancel/reschedule or prove they had a session scheduled if needed. It is the Client’s responsibility to save the confirmation email until after her session has been taken.
HOW TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE ON TIMETRADE:
- To cancel a session, simply scroll down to the bottom of your email confirmation box. There will be a blue text titled “Cancel or Reschedule Your Appointment.” Client can click on that text and cancel and reschedule her session.
SAVE YOUR APPOINTMENT ON YOUR DIGITAL CALENDAR:
- Client MUST manually enter her confirmed session on her calendar.